batoracle's blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

defending my choices

I don't see why I should spend yet another week trying to defend my actions or reactions, seeing as how I already went through this last week. I have learned through this class that art and science can be combined to make interesting and moving experiences. Everything is in the eye of the beholder. After all, Fitzgerald didn't intend for Gatsby's green dock light mean anything, but many of us have spent whole class periods discussing it. So one can find in anything, anything they want to find. Or anything that their mind brings to them. As long as it's not hurting anyone, who cares? Try to at least appreciate the work put into it, even if it's not your cup of tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home